Aire-O2 TRITON Process Aerator/Mixer
With the patented Aire-O2 Triton® Process Aerator and Mixer, biological nutrient removal (BNR) is now easier and more cost effective by combining mixing, aeration and BNR in a single compact unit with separate on/off modes. The Triton’s proprietary engineered propeller/diffuser results in higher oxygen transfer and greater mixing capabilities to 10 meters deep.
- EPA-defined “Fine Bubble” aeration, less than 2.2mm in size
- Superior mixing capabilities, from 1.8-10m deep
- Reduced energy consumption can result in up to 50% electrical savings
- Low speed (900 rpm/60Hz-750rpm/50Hz) operation extends aerator life, dramatically improves mixing, and ensures quiet operation
- No aerosols, splashing, or released pathogens into the air, eliminates odors,
- Float, bridge, or wall mounting options available
- Quiet operation
- Minimal maintenance, simple mechanical design with few wear parts
- Available in 5 through 75 Hp (3.75 to 55.9kW) sizes
View the Triton product sheet.
See Aeration Industries for additional product information, FAQs and more. Or contact Proaqua to discuss your individual aeration requirements.